Disability Information Bureau
We are a charity run for and by disabled people.
Provide services to empower disabled people, those with long term health conditions, vulnerable adults and Carers to improve their lives and wellbeing.
We wish to challenge and change attitudes so that society is fair and inclusive and everyone has equal opportunities to thrive and achieve their full potential.
- Friendly - You will always be greeted with a kind face and a smile
- Independent – We will give you clear advice based on your individual circumstances
- Inclusive – We promote equal opportunities
- Accomplished – We have the skills, understanding and experience to help you
- Dedicated – We always go the extra mile
- Confidential – We treat your information with respect
- Impartial – We deliver fairly to all
- Recognise achievement – We celebrate success in overcoming barriers
We are a Hate Crime reporting centre and can help you through the emotional process of reporting a hate crime.
Crimes committed against someone because of their disability, gender-identity, race, religion or belief, or sexual orientation are hate crimes and should be reported to the police.